The program rewards the liquidity provision in the following pools:
- Curve: 2cad (jCAD+CADC)
- Curve: 2sgd (jSGD+XSGD)
- Curve 2jpy-2 (jJPY+JPYC-2)
- Curve: 2nzd (jNZD+NZDS)
- KyberSwap: JRT-JUL22-USDC
- The jFIATs can be bought on jarvis.exchange or from Mt Pelerin. They can also be borrowed on Market (Polygon).
- CADC can be bought on the DFX Exchange (Ethereum and Polygon), Curve (Ethereum), and bridged using the POS Bridge, or from Paytrie.
- XSGD can be bought on DFX Exchange (Ethereum and Polygon) and bridged using the POS Bridge, Uniswap, or from Straitsx.
- JPYC-2 can be bought on Pangolin (Avalanche) or Arthswap (Astar) and bridged to Polygon using the Celer Bridge, or from JPYC. JPYC-2 can be acquired by migrating the former JPYC token for the new one on JPYC Exchange.
- NZDS can be bought on DFX Exchange (Ethereum and Polygon), Dasset (Ethereum), or from Techemynt (Ethereum) and bridged using the POS Bridge.
You can of course acquire these tokens using the KyberSwap or Curve pools, or an aggregator such as Paraswap.
The program aims at attracting at least $1M of liquidity on each Curve pool, and $50k of liquidity on the KyberSwap pool.
JRT-JUL22 is a Futures with a 60 days maturity, tracking the price of JRT token. JRT-JUL22 can either be sold for USDC at the market price on Kyber Swap, or can be converted for JRT at its maturity.
There are 100 JRT-JUL22 tokens, so each JRT-JUL22 token can be redeemed for 1% of the JRT held in the storage contract.
The JRT-JUL22 storage contract was initially seeded with $104.25k worth of JRT (4,964,000 JRT).