The program rewards the liquidity provision in the following pools:
- Curve: 2cad (jCAD+CADC)
- Curve: 2sgd (jSGD+XSGD)
- Curve 2jpy-2 (jJPY+JPYC-2)
- Curve: 2eur (jEUR+EURe)
- Curve: 2eur (EURT) (jEUR+EURT)
- KyberSwap: JRT-NOV22-USDC
- The jFIATs can be bought on jarvis.exchange or from Mt Pelerin. They can also be borrowed on Midas Capital (Polygon).
- CADC can be bought on the DFX Exchange (Ethereum and Polygon), Curve (Ethereum), and bridged using the POS Bridge, or from Paytrie.
- XSGD can be bought on DFX Exchange (Ethereum and Polygon) and bridged using the POS Bridge, Uniswap, or from Straitsx.
- JPYC-2 can be bought on Pangolin (Avalanche) or Arthswap (Astar) and bridged to Polygon using the Celer Bridge, or from JPYC. JPYC-2 can be acquired by migrating the former JPYC token for the new one on JPYC Exchange.
- EURT can be bought on Uniswap (Ethereum) and Curve (Ethereum and Polygon), Bitfinex (Ethereum), or Mt Pelerin.
You can of course acquire these tokens using the KyberSwap or Curve pools, or an aggregator such as Paraswap.
The program aims at attracting at least $500k of liquidity on the 2eur (EURT) and 2eur (EURe) pools, $200K of liquidity on the 2cad, 2jpy, and 2sgd pools, and $50k of liquidity on the KyberSwap pool.
JRT-NOV22 is a Futures with a 60 days maturity, tracking the value of 1,666,666 JRT tokens.
JRT-NOV22 can either be sold for USDC at the market price on KyberSwap, or can be converted for JRT at its maturity.
There are 100 JRT-NOV22 tokens, so each JRT-NOV22 token can be redeemed for 1% of the JRT held in the storage contract.
2eur (EURe) pool
2eur (EURT) pool