The program rewards the liquidity provision in the following pools:
- Curve: 2cad (jCAD+CADC)
- Curve: 2sgd (jSGD+XSGD)
- Curve 2jpy-2 (jJPY+JPYC-2)
- Curve: 2nzd (jNZD+NZDS)
- Curve: 2eur (EURT) (jEUR+EURT)
- KyberSwap: JRT-SEP22-USDC
- The jFIATs can be bought on jarvis.exchange or from Mt Pelerin. They can also be borrowed on Market (Polygon).
- CADC can be bought on the DFX Exchange (Ethereum and Polygon), Curve (Ethereum), and bridged using the POS Bridge, or from Paytrie.
- XSGD can be bought on DFX Exchange (Ethereum and Polygon) and bridged using the POS Bridge, Uniswap, or from Straitsx.
- JPYC-2 can be bought on Pangolin (Avalanche) or Arthswap (Astar) and bridged to Polygon using the Celer Bridge, or from JPYC. JPYC-2 can be acquired by migrating the former JPYC token for the new one on JPYC Exchange.
- NZDS can be bought on DFX Exchange (Ethereum and Polygon), Dasset (Ethereum), or from Techemynt (Ethereum) and bridged using the POS Bridge.
- EURT can be bought on Uniswap (Ethereum) and Curve (Ethereum and Polygon), Bitfinex (Ethereum), or Mt Pelerin.
The program aims at attracting at least $500k of liquidity on the 2eur (EURT) pool, $200K of liquidity on the 2cad, 2jpy, 2nzd and 2sgd pools, and $50k of liquidity on the KyberSwap pool.
JRT-SEP22 is a Futures with a 60 days maturity, tracking the value of 1,444,444 JRT tokens.
JRT-SEP22 can either be sold for USDC at the market price on KyberSwap, or can be converted for JRT at its maturity.
There are 100 JRT-SEP22 tokens, so each JRT-SEP22 token can be redeemed for 1% of the JRT held in the storage contract.
2eur (EURT) pool